- Instant Access to Reviews for OVER 1,000 Products!
- Quality Ratings and Product Comparisons
- Expert Insights and More!
Read More "In The News"
- A Frontline report about supplements and safety suggests consumers ask “Has the product been tested by independent labs” and lists ConsumerLab.com as a resource.
- The Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics article "Quality Certification Programs for Dietary Supplements" compares ConsumerLab.com to other certification programs in the U.S. CL is the oldest program and the only to freely publish its methods.
- The Wall Street Journal article "Does Matcha Beat Green Tea in Health Benefits?" refers to ConsumerLab.com's report on green teas and quotes ConsumerLab.com's president, as saying "You'll get about two to three times more EGCG from matcha" than from regular green tea.
- The New York Times article "Vitamin Expiration Dates" features ConsumerLab.com president Tod Cooperman, M.D.'s advice about "best by" dates on labels and other tips for storing and using supplements.
- "Is There Cadmium in Your Cocoa?" on BerkeleyWellness.com cites ConsumerLab.com's findings of cadmium and lead contamination in popular cocoa powders.
- "Lab Tests Find Insect Parts, Larvae in Dried Turmeric Spices" on ABC News featured results from ConsumerLab.com's tests of turmeric spices and curcumin supplements.
- On the Dr. Oz Show, ConsumerLab.com recently helped expose more herbal supplements which contained little of their key ingredients.
- On NPR's The Diane Rehm Show, Vitamania author Catherine Price recommended ConsumerLab.com when trying to choose a supplement.
- The New York Times article "Knowing What's in Your Supplements" recommends ConsumerLab.com to consumers who want to be sure products contain what's claimed on the label.
- In "Which vitamins and herbal supplements can you trust?"on NBC News' TODAY, ConsumerLab.com President, Tod Cooperman, M.D. explains potential problems with herbal supplements.
- "Can I Stop Taking Fish Oil?" in the Washington Post recommends ConsumerLab.com when trying to choose a quality fish oil supplement.
- "How to Pick the Best Vitamin D Supplement" in Shape magazine cites ConsumerLab.com's product tests and recommendations.
- On Good Morning America (ABC News), problems with herbal supplements were discussed with ConsumerLab.com's president, Tod Cooperman, M.D.
- ConsumerLab.com's president spoke to hundreds of dietitian nutritionists about the quality of dietary supplements used in integrative sports nutrition at FNCE 2014.
- ConsumerLab.com president Tod Cooperman, M.D., advised consumers of warning signs that may indicate a generic drug is not working properly, in the Fox and Friends report, "Do generic drugs work as well as brand name drugs?"
- In the ABC Nightline report "Prescription Drugs: Generics, Brand Names Not the Same?" ConsumerLab.com president Dr. Tod Cooperman discusses how ConsumerLab tests revealed problems with a generic antidepressant, which was eventually removed from the market.
- The article "Cocoa Powders Found to Contain a Toxic Metal" in Prevention featured ConsumerLab.com's test findings.
- The Yahoo Health article "Fish Oil Boosts Brain Power" discusses an apparent benefit of fish oil supplements and recommends ConsumerLab.com as a resource for choosing the best fish oil supplement.
- On The Dr. Oz Show, ConsumerLab.com president Dr. Tod Cooperman discussed quality concerns with herbal supplements and three important things to look for on labels, before you buy.
- The National Institutes of Health Office of Dietary Supplements invited ConsumerLab.com's president to talk to nutrition researchers at the 2014 Dietary Supplement Research Practicum.
- On The Dr. Oz Show ConsumerLab.com's president Dr. Tod Cooperman talked with Dr. Oz about quality issues with protein powders.
- "How to boost your heart and brain health with fish oil" in USA Today discusses clinical findings for fish oil and cites results of ConsumerLab.com's Fish Oil Supplements Review.
- On NPR's Science Friday, two expert guests recommended ConsumerLab.com as a resource.
- The New York Times Well article "What's in Your Green Tea?" featured findings from ConsumerLab.com.
Lysine Supplements for People and Pets Tested and Compared Full Review
||Most Popular Reviews
||Other Recent Reviews
Defects Found in 32% of Multis
New Findings for Women's, Men's, Children's & Pets' Multis
Fish Oil, Krill, Algal, Calamari, and Green-lipped Mussel Supplements Reviewed
Best Fish Oil? Many Are High Quality, But Pitfalls Exist
CoQ10 and Ubiquinol Differ in Quality, Absorption & Cost
Choose the Best CoQ10 & Ubiquinol -- and Save Money
Get the Most Cocoa Flavanols with the Least Contamination
What's Really in Your Cocoa and Dark Chocolate?
Deficiencies Found in B-Complex Products; See Caffeine Levels in Energy Drinks
Best Vitamin B Complexes, Vitamins, and Energy Drinks?
Find a CL Approved Supplement with Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM, or Boswellia
Some Problems Among Supplements for Joint Pain
See Tests of 21 Turmeric/Curcumin Supplements and Spices
33% of Turmeric/Curcumin Supplements Fail; Filthy Spices
41 Probiotics Reviewed
Many Probiotics Fall Short on Live Organisms
Wrong Amounts of Vitamin D and Pills That Don't Break Apart
Avoid Problems with Vitamin D Supplements!
Find Out If Melatonin Can Help You Sleep and Which Products Are Best!
Melatonin Sleep Supplements Tested and Reviewed
Find Out If You Need a Calcium and Which Rated Best
Caution with Calcium Supplements with Added Bone Health Ingredints!
Avoid Magnesium Supplements with Misleading Labels!
Best and Worst Quality Magnesium Supplements Identified.
Most Garcinia (HCA) Supplements Fail CL's Tests
Garcinia Weight Loss Supplements Found Lacking
Which Weight Loss Supplements Passed Our Tests? (Very few did)
Find Out If the Green Tea, 7-Keto DHEA or Stimulant Blend You Take Passed!
Popular Protein Powders, Shakes and Drinks Reviewed
31% of Protein Powders Flunk Quality Tests
Report Shows How to Choose Among High Quality Vitamin C Supplements
Vitamin C Review Reveals Major Differences in Price and Ingredients
Find a CL Approved Alpha-Lipoic Acid Supplement at the Best Price
Alpha-Lipoic Supplements Found to Range 1,000% in Cost!
20 Resveratrol Supplements Tested
What's Really in Resveratrol Supplements?
Lutein, Zeaxanthin and Vision Formulas Vary Widely
Which Vision Supplement Is Right for You?
See Our Ratings of Popular Coconut Water Brands -- O.N.E, Vita Coco, and Zico
Some Coconut Water Brands Don't Deliver on Promises.
- Echinacea Supplements
- Rhodiola Supplements
- Milk Thistle Supplements
- Joint Health Supplements
- Ginger Supplements and Beverages
- Protein Powders, Drinks and Shakes
- Meal Replacement & Weight Loss Nutrition Bars
- Fish Oil Omega-3 Fatty Acid Supplements
- St. John's Wort Supplements
- Extra Virgin Olive Oils
- ... and More!