ConsumerLab.com (CL) is proud to present this lively 42-minute seminar focusing on osteoarthritis (joint pain due to worn cartilage) and the application of supplements such as glucosamine and chondroitin in its treatment.
You may also want to read our separate Product Review on this subject.
Listen to Learn:
- David Hungerford, M.D. (Guest Expert) Professor of Orthopedic Surgery, Johns Hopkins University. Dr. Hungerford is an orthopedic surgeon specializing in joint replacement surgery. He has authored several review articles and lectured at orthopedic conferences about glucosamine/chondroitin as a treatment for osteoarthritis.
- Tod Cooperman, MD President & Co-founder, CL
- William Obermeyer, PhD Vice President Research & Co-founder, CL
- What do the latest studies show?
- Which supplements may help? What is the evidence for glucosamine, chondroitin, SAMe, and other ingredients?
- How do supplements compare to medical and surgical treatments?
- Are there side-effects or risks with supplements?
- How good is the quality of products on the market?
- What ingredients and dosage should you look for in a supplement?
If you or a loved one suffers from osteoarthritis, do not miss listening to this highly informative seminar!
This seminar is made possible by sponsorship from by Nutramax Laboratories, the makers of CosaminDS and CosequinDS, which have been tested and approved for quality by ConsumerLab.com. ConsumerLab.com maintains editorial control over the content presented in the seminar.