Recalls & Warnings
ConsumerLab.com is keeping you informed with current product recalls and warnings.
Posted April 26, 2015
FDA Identifies More Products Listing Synthetic Amphetamine
The warnings follow a study published on April 7 2015 which reported the presence of BMPEA in eleven sports and weight loss products (including Fastin-XR, one of the products listed below).
The FDA stated in its warnings that BMPEA is not a legal dietary supplement ingredient and identified the following products as listing the ingredient on their labels:
- Fastin-XR,Fastin Rapid Release, and Lipodrene Extended Release by Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Phoenix Extreme by Better Body Sports, LLC
- CORE BURNER Watermelon powder by Human Evolution Supplements, Inc.
- Critical FX and Sudden Impact by Train Naked Labs LLC
- Conquer (Fruit Punch Slam and Raspberry Lemonade flavors) by iForce Nutrition
See Related Warnings:
For more warnings and recalls, use the link below.