Recalls & Warnings
ConsumerLab.com is keeping you informed with current product recalls and warnings.
Latest Posted October 15, 2020
The five companies that were warned are as follows (use the links below to read the full warning letter):
- Essense Of Life, LLC (Cesium Chloride Mineral Water)
- Daily Manufacturing Company (Cal II Supreme)
- Complete H2O Minerals Corporation (Ultimate Cesium Concentrate)
- The Mineral Store, Inc./Elemental Research, Inc. (Cesium Plus)
- American Nutriceuticals LLC (pH Balancer Plus)
If someone experiences an adverse effect while using a supplement containing cesium salts, they should stop using the product, seek medical care, and report the event to the FDA's Safety Reporting Portal. Consumers can also call an FDA Consumer Complaint Coordinator to speak directly to a person about a complaint or adverse event.
See related warnings:
Cesium Salt Supplements Can Cause Heart Trouble, Death
FDA Warns Groups to Stop Selling Fake Cancer 'Cures'
For information about reporting serious reactions and problems with medical products to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration through its MedWatch reporting program, please visit the FDA MedWatch website.