Recalls & Warnings
ConsumerLab.com is keeping you informed with current product recalls and warnings.
Posted December 5, 2015
FDA Warns Companies Selling Products Containing Picamilon
Picamilon is a synthetic compound of GABA and niacin. It is has been promoted both as a pre-workout supplement and a cognitive enhancement supplement. It may also be referred to as pikatropin, pikamilon, nicotinyl-gamma-aminobutyric acid, or nicotinoyl-GABA.
The companies received warning letters for the following products which were labeled as containing picamilon (click on each one to read the FDA's warning letter):
- Myokem Nitramine (ICF International, LLC)
- HG4UP (Applied Nutriceuticals, Inc.)
- DBM Endurance World Championship Countess (DBM Nutrition)
- NVIE Edge Pro (SDC Nutrition, Inc.)
- Pump Igniter (Top Secret Nutrition, LLC)
See Related Warnings:
For more recalls and warnings, use the link below.