Recalls & Warnings
ConsumerLab.com is keeping you informed with current product recalls and warnings.
Posted April 25, 2017
Beware of Products Which Promise to Treat or Cure Cancer, FDA Warns
- Treats all forms of cancer
- Miraculously kills cancer cells and tumors
- Shrinks malignant tumors
- Selectively kills cancer cells
- More effective than chemotherapy
- Attacks cancer cells, leaving healthy cells intact
- Cures cancer
Sixy-five products are included in the warning letters to the companies, ranging from omega-3 fatty acids, vitamin C and vitamin D, to herbs such as garlic and ashwagandha. The following companies were issued a warning letter:
- AIE Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Amazing Sour Sop, Inc.
- BioStar Technology International, LLC
- Caudill Seed & Warehouse Inc.
- Everything Herbs8
- Hawk Dok Natural Salve, LLC
- Healing Within Products & Services, Inc.
- LifeVantage Corporation
- Nature's Treasures, Inc.
- Oxygen Health Systems, LLC
- Sunstone, Inc.
- The Vibrant Health Store, LLC
- The Vitamin C Foundation
For more information use the link below.