ConsumerLab.com uses JavaScript to provide the best possible experience for our content, but your browser has it disabled. Learn how to enable it here.

About ConsumerLab.com


Answer:

It is not advisable to ingest (swallow) hydrogen peroxide and there is little evidence of benefit from doing so. Ingesting the more concentrated form (35%), which is sold in some online health food stores, is particularly dangerous. For details, see the full answer >>

Join today to unlock all member benefits including full access to all CL Answers and over 1,300 reviews.

Join Now

Join now at www.consumerlab.com/join/

  Comments
Loading Comments…