uses JavaScript to provide the best possible experience for our content, but your browser has it disabled. Learn how to enable it here.



It is not advisable to ingest (swallow) hydrogen peroxide and there is little evidence of benefit from doing so. Ingesting the more concentrated form (35%), which is sold in some online health food stores, is particularly dangerous. For details, see the full answer >>

Join today to unlock all member benefits including full access to all CL Answers and over 1,400 reviews.

Join Now

Join now at

Loading Comments…