Our Members Asked:
Is it true that drinking a small amount of hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) with water can kill bacteria in the urinary tract or help in other ways? Is this safe -- or is it dangerous?
It is not advisable to ingest (swallow) hydrogen peroxide and there is little evidence of benefit from doing so. Ingesting the more concentrated form (35%), which is sold in some online health food stores, is particularly dangerous. For details, see the full answer >>
Join today to unlock all member benefits including full access to all CL Answers and over 1,300 reviews.Join Now
Already a member? Sign In Here.
Join now at www.consumerlab.com/join/
Submit your comment
This feature is restricted to active members.
Join now to add comments and get all member benefits, including over 1,300 reviews.Join Now
Already a member? Sign in here.
Agree to Comment Terms
Please abide by the following:
For your privacy, only your first name (from your account) followed by a random number will appear with your comment. Your last name and email address will not be displayed.
Your comment has been submitted
We will review your comment before it is posted.