Recalls & Warnings
ConsumerLab.com is keeping you informed with current product recalls and warnings.
Posted January 4, 2012
Seller of "HCG Drops" for Weight Loss Warned by FDA and FTC of Violations
- "Every person loses weight differently but the average weight loss is between .5-2 pounds per day."
- "By following the Slim diet program (VLCD and Slim Diet Drops), the excess fat is mobilized for energy and the rest is eliminated."
- "When a person successfully completes the Slim diet plan the hypothalamus is able to reset and function properly."
- "Our Slim Drops are a NEW healthy alternative to Homeopathic hCG, that aids in the detoxification process and the management of obesity when used in conjunction with a low calorie diet."
- "Cholesterol-normalized levels"
Similar actions have recently been taken by the goverment regarding other hCG products (See ConsumerLab.com's posting on December 8, 2011).
For the complete Warning Letter, use the link below.