Recalls & Warnings
ConsumerLab.com is keeping you informed with current product recalls and warnings.
Posted March 3, 2012
Seller of Cancer Cures Warned by FDA
Examples of some of the claims observed on the sites, include:
• "Bovine Cartilage Stops Tumor Growth"
• "Bovine cartilage has been demonstrated ... to stop/inhibit the spread, growth and proliferation of cancer cells."
• "Bovine cartilage is used to prevent and treat cancer and treat HIV/AIDS ... "
• "[B]ovine cartilage has antitumor and immunoregulatory effects."
• "TumorX Brand products aid in the structure and function of the body; this allows deficiency induced diseases such as cancer, heart disease, diabetes and Alzheimer's, just to name a few, to be reversed .... "
The websites also contain disease claims in the form of personal testimonials, such as, "I had been diagnosed with breast cancer. I had 4 lumps in my left breast and 2 in my right breast with the largest being 5cm. I found TumorX and began taking the full protocol. After only one month of the products, the AMAS Test came back! I am now cancer free!"
The FDA informed BioAnue that "the unlawful disease treatment and prevention claims on your website and in metatags were too numerous to list" and it required BioAue to take prompt action to correct the violations.
For more details, use the link below. For information about supplements used for cancer, see ConsumerLab.com's Review of Supplements for Cancer Prevention: Green Tea, Lycopene and Selenium.