Recalls & Warnings
ConsumerLab.com is keeping you informed with current product recalls and warnings.
Posted June 25, 2016
Cholesterol-Lowering Supplement Recalled Due To Allergen Risk
People with an allergy to milk or soy lecithin should not consumer this product as it may cause an allergic reaction, which could be life-threatening.
Recalled lots of Cholesterol Metabolism Factors were distributed nationwide through retail stores and online sales. Three sizes of the supplement are affected: 90 count, 180 count and 270 count. They can be identified by the following:
Lot numbers and Best Buy dates:
- Lot # 1307013, Best Buy date: 6/2016
- Lot # 1310060, Best Buy date: 10/2016
- Lot # 1402177, Best Buy date: 3/2017
- Lot # 1405356, Best Buy date: 6/2017
- Lot # 1408114, Best Buy date: 8/2017
- Lot # 1410186, Best Buy date: 11/2017
- Lot # 1501476, Best Buy date: 2/2018
- Lot # 1505367, Best Buy date: 6/2018
- Lot # 1510296, Best Buy date: 11/2018
- Lot # 1602062, Best Buy date: 3/2019
See ConsumerLab.com's Review of Cholesterol-lowering Supplements for tests of related products.
See Related Warnings:
For more about this recall, use the link below: