Recalls & Warnings
ConsumerLab.com is keeping you informed with current product recalls and warnings.
Posted August 03, 2023
Ozona Organics Liquid Probiotics Recalled Due to Risk of Microbial Contamination
On August 1, 2023, Ozona Organics, LLC recalled certain lots of its probiotic supplement, Ozona Probiotics for Digestive Health, also labeled as GoHealthy Probiotics for Infants, Toddlers, and Kids and GoHealthy Probiotics for Infants, Kids, Men, and Women, due to the potential for microbial growth inside the product bottles.
Recalled Ozona Organics probiotics (see photos) were distributed directly through the company’s websites, Amazon, and Walmart stores. They are packaged in 2 oz., 4 oz., and 16 oz. blue glass or plastic bottles and can be further identified by the following:
- Lot Number: 011122, Manufacturing Date: 11/1/21, Expiration Date: 11/1/23
- Lot Number: 011228, Manufacturing Date: 12/28/21, Expiration Date: 12/28/23
- Lot Number: 020810, Manufacturing Date: 8/10/22, Expiration Date: 8/10/24
- Lot Number: 02115, Manufacturing Date: 11/15/22 , Expiration Date: 11/15/24
- Lot Number: 022023, Manufacturing Date: 12/15/22, Expiration Date: 12/15/24
- Lot Number: 030115, Manufacturing Date: 1/15/23, Expiration Date: 1/15/25
- Lot Number: 030301, Manufacturing Date: 3/1/23, Expiration Date: 3/1/25
Additionally, all Ozona Organics Dog, Cat, Equine, and Swine Probiotics are being recalled. Products have distribution dates dating between August 2021 and July 2023. Probiotics for dogs and cats come in a 4-ounce, blue glass bottle with a dropper, and probiotics for equine and swine come in 1-gallon, white plastic bottles with handles.
Consumers who have purchased affected products are encouraged to dispose of them and contact Ozona Organics, LLC.
See ConsumerLab’s Review of Probiotic Supplements for tests of related products.
For more information, use the link below.
Ozona Organics Issues Voluntary Recall of Select Liquid Probiotic Products Due to Possible Health Risk
See related recalls and warnings:
Senna Laxative Recalled Due to Microbial Contamination
Probiotics Recalled Due to Bacterial Contamination, May Be Life-Threatening to Some
Probiotic Recalled Due to Risk of Bacterial Contamination
Durisan Recalls Hand Sanitizer Due to Microbial Contamination
Goldenseal Recalled Due to Microbial Contamination