Boron Supplements Review (Including Calcium, Magnesium, and Vitamins D & K)
Is Boron Needed for Bone Health? Find Out and See Our Top Pick Among Supplements
Boron supplements compared in this review
Best Naturals Boron 5 mg
Good State Ionic Boron
Jarrow Formulas BoneUp
Life Extension Bone Restore with Vitamin K2
Naturelo Bone Strength Plant Calcium Complex With Magnesium, C, D3, K2, & Zinc
Nature's Way Calcium & Vitamin D3 - Citrus Flavored
Solgar Calcium Magnesium Plus Boron
Swanson Triple Boron Complex
TwinLab Tri-Boron Plus 12
Vibrant Health Super Natural Boron
In this comprehensive review, you'll discover:
- Which boron supplements failed our tests and which ones passed
- CL's Top Picks among boron-only and boron combination supplements (those containing calcium, magnesium, vitamin D and/or vitamin K) based on form, quality and dose
- The different forms of boron sold in supplements, including boron citrate, boron glycinate, boron aspartate, calcium fructoborate, borax and boric acid
- Which foods are a good source of boron
- What boron is and if you need to take a boron supplement
- The evidence for and against using boron supplements for bone health, osteoporosis, osteoarthritis and joint pain and more
- Safety and side-effects of boron supplements
As a ConsumerLab.com member, you may print a copy of this report for your personal use.
You can access a special print version by clicking the "Print" icon in the upper right corner of this report. You can then use your web browser's print functions to print the whole report or just selected pages.
You may also email or post a link to this report using the web address above. Non-members using the link will see a free summary and can join to view the full report. Other means of copying or distributing this report, in part or full, are not permitted.