Lactose Intolerance Products Review (Lactase Enzymes and Lactose-Free Milks)
Choose the Best Lactase Enzyme Supplement and Lactose-Free Milk. Find a CL Approved Lactose Intolerance Product.
Lactase supplements and lactose-free milks compared in this review
CVS pharmacy Dairy Relief Fast Acting Vanilla Twist Flavor
equate Fast Acting Dairy Digestive Supplement
Garden of Life Raw Enzymes Women 50+ & Wiser
KAL Lactase Enzyme 250 mg
Kirkland Signature Fast Acting Lactase
Lactaid Fast Act Vanilla Twist Flavor
Lactaid Fat Free Milk
Land O Lakes Dairy Ease Fat Free Milk
natural Factors Lactase Enzyme
Nature's Plus Say Yes to Dairy
Organic Valley Lactose Free Organic Fat Free Milk
Puritan's Pride Lactase Enzyme
Seeking Health Lactase Drops
Solgar Lactase 3500
Source Naturals Lactase Digest
Zygest Lactase Enzyme
- Which lactase supplements (including lactase drops) and lactose-free milks passed or failed testing
- How lactase supplements and lactose-free milks compare on quality, ingredients, and cost, and which best save you money
- The dose of lactase needed to reduce symptoms of lactose intolerance and how to properly take lactase supplements
- What to expect with lactose-free milk vs. regular milk
- Strategies and lactose-free food choices to reduce lactose in your diet and treat lactose intolerance, including how to make your own lactose-free milk
- What to consider when treating lactose intolerance and potential side-effects of lactase
As a ConsumerLab.com member, you may print a copy of this report for your personal use.
You can access a special print version by clicking the "Print" icon in the upper right corner of this report. You can then use your web browser's print functions to print the whole report or just selected pages.
You may also email or post a link to this report using the web address above. Non-members using the link will see a free summary and can join to view the full report. Other means of copying or distributing this report, in part or full, are not permitted.