What is acetyl-l-carnitine? Who can benefit from it and what should you look for in an acetyl-l-carnitine E supplement? ConsumerLab.com answers these questions and more in this report. ConsumerLab.com also purchased and tested the ingredients in acetyl-l-carnitine products and rated their quality. It found that the price of comparable, high-quality products to vary enormously -- by as much as 300%!
ConsumerLab.com reviewed the evidence for the use of acetyl-l-carnitine for memory and cognition in older people with age-related memory problems, Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia, diabetic neuropathy and neuropathy associated with antiretroviral drug therapy, fibromyalgia, androgen decline in older men, male infertility, Peyronie's disease, and fragile X syndrome.
In this comprehensive report about acetyl-L-carnitine supplements, you'll get test results and quality ratings for seven products (including four that passed CL's Voluntary Certification Program). You'll learn:
- Which acetyl-l-carnitine supplements passed or failed ConsumerLab.com's testing and review
- Quality ratings and comparisons of acetyl-l-carnitine products
- Who is most likely to benefit from acetyl-l-carnitine
- The dosage of acetyl-l-carnitine used in treating or preventing conditions
- Potential side-effects of acetyl-l-carnitine supplements, warnings, and drug interactions
- And more!